Ambulances work in several directions and can be useful for you if you need
· 24-hours ambulance service;
· support of mass and private events;
· transportation of patients within the Primorsky Territory by land transport: from hospital to hospital, from hospital to home, from home to Pacific Hospital for research and back, from hospital to airport/ from airport to hospital;
· medical transportation of patients of various degrees of severity to any place in the world by air (accompanied by an ambulance team, if there is a full set of necessary vital equipment/drugs).
24-hours emergency medical care
On location of the Pacific Hospital, emergency medical service is organized, providing emergency and emergency medical care not bound within the city of Vladivostok, but also throughout the Primorsky Territory.
Support of mass and private events
With the help of an emergency medical team, the Pacific Hospital can, at the request of customers, organize duty at such events as :
- sports matches and competitions;
- city cultural events;
- weddings, anniversaries, corporate meetings;
- other important events.
Emergency services at events include providing emergency care to adults and children, providing emergency medical care to victims, and emergency hospitalization, if necessary.
The duty of the ambulance team, equipped with special diagnostic and resuscitation equipment, at sports events allows you to effectively monitor what is happening and, if necessary, provide a full-fledged medical service.
Medical transportation of Patients
The General hospital "Pacific" carries out medical transportation of Patients of various degrees of severity not only on the territory of the Primorsky Territory, but also abroad.
WITHOUT INTERMEDIARIES AND AGENCY FEES.
You can always count on us. We will fully take care of the issues related to the Patient's transportation, such as:
· purchase of air tickets for people with limited mobility;
· coordination of issues related to the transportation of necessary medical equipment and medicines;
· accompanied by a qualified team of doctors throughout the entire journey until the transfer to the responsible persons of the receiving party;
· if necessary, we will provide an interpreter.
In the photo, employees of the Pacific Hospital are transporting a Patient to the border with China for rehabilitation after an injury.
If you or your relatives need our help, please call the 24-hour contact center +7 (423)2-790-790