At the General Hospital "Pacific" MR-researches are carried out on the modern high-polished MR-tomograph of the last generation GE BRIVO 355 with magnetic field tension 1.5Tl . A tomograph of this type makes it possible to conduct highly informative MRI studies of the brain, spinal cord, vessels, spine, joints, abdominal organs, pelvis, soft tissues of any localization.
BRIVO 355 MRI scanner has the following advantages:
• the speed of the study;
• wide «field of view» of the apparatus: in one scan it is possible to obtain an image of a significant region of the patient’s body - the spine, torso, vessels;
• a unique coating area and penetration depth that allows high-quality images even of complete patients;
• high clarity of the received images.
Imaging by MRI is associated with the use of a magnetic field, the patient does not receive a beam load during the study, so this kind of study is safe for the Patient. However, there are some limitations to the MR study.
Contraindications to the MRI study:
• MP studies are not performed on patients with an electro-pacemaker or any implanted cells with chips and power cells (batteries);
• no MRI studies are conducted for patients in the first trimester of pregnancy;
• the presence of metallic structures in the Patient may also be a limitation for the investigation;
• the high weight of the patient may limit the ability to perform an MP study.
MRI survey on OMI policy
Since January 1, 2019, the MRI - examination in the hospital «Pacific» is possible to pass under the OMI policy, that is, from the funds of the Compulsory Health Insurance Fund.
WITHOUT LINES AND WAITING!
Please note that in order to complete the study it is necessary to have a referral from the attending physician at the local polyclinic and a report from the medical board.
You can make an appointment for an MRI examination by calling the round-the-clock contact center +7(423)2-790-790