Pediatric manual therapist
is determined individually.
Before prescribing the procedure, the specialist of the Pacific Hospital conducts a conversation with the patient, finds out whether he has chronic pathologies, and what treatment methods have already been used.
During the examination of patients, a specialist:
- checks the flexibility of the spine;
- evaluates the amount of movement in the joints;
- draws attention to the place of discomfort
The manual therapist, if necessary, prescribes additional diagnostics for the patient. It is performed by ultrasound, X-ray, magnetic resonance or computed tomography. After that, a diagnosis is made and an individual treatment regimen is drawn up for the patient.
- the presence of tumors in the body;
- infectious processes;
- acute violation of the internal organs;
- arterial hypertension;
- mental disorder;
- Bekhterev's disease.